DIY: Isabel Marant Pour H&M Long skirt — » dress
[What you need]
☆200cm leather straps x 2 (cut each long strap into 2 pieces, 135cm & 65cm)
☆ long skirt with elastic band
☆ needle and string
☆ tape (to hold the straps when you braid them)
1. Cut the leather straps into two pieces. One long and the other short. For easy measurement, take out your daily bra. the short piece should be a bit longer than the length of your bra strap. The long piece should be the double of the short one.
2. Wrap long piece around short leather strap and start to braid.
3. Put glue here and there as you braid the straps to tighten them.
4. Repeat with the next set of straps. :)
5. You have two braided straps that is longer than your bra straps.
6. Sew the braided straps on to the elastic band of the skirt. It is the best if you could sew through the braids
7. Viola! :D It turned into great daily dress~